Finally decided to start making things again recently, and this time it's accessories and jewelry. :)
I hope to have 2-5 new items up every week. Please check back once in a while <3
Here's what I came up with on Friday:
Cross Cell Phone Charm- SOLD
=D I'm sure you already found this out, but they are all on sale on Etsy at my CHEMISHI store. If you are interested in any of them, and you live near me in the VEGAS area, then feel free to contact me about buying without having to pay any shipping expenses!
BONUS
 |
| Here are some of the beads I'll be working with. |
 |
| Closeups of some charms and miscellaneous pieces I want to use for future pieces. |
 |
| Various necklaces I own that I'll be using beads and parts from for future pieces. |
No comments:
Post a Comment